Monday, May 14, 2007

Wow 20 years!

Hello Classmates from 20 years ago,

Thanks Dale for putting this blog together. It will be fun to see those classmates who are able to come to the reunion in June. Thanks Kristi for making the reunion happen. I actually live only a few miles from Taylors Falls, MN, the site of the reunion. I graduated from St. John's in '91 and have been working for Ferrellgas (propane) in Eastern MN and Western WI for almost 15 years. My wife Sarah and I have been married for 11 years now and we have 4 beautiful daughters; Alise, Julia, Anna and Olivia. We built a home in the country where we have been living for the past 5 years in Lindstrom, MN. I sure don't feel 38 but the gray hair that is beginning to emerge says other wise.
I hope everyone from the class of '87 is doing well and I am looking forward to the reunion.

Wade Clarin

3 comments:

drbuske said...

Wanna bet on who has the most grey hair?

Bruce Sexson said...

At least you guys have hair that can turn grey.

drbuske said...

Bruce won. We did have more hair (even if it is grey).