Thursday, May 3, 2007

Hi Everyone

It just doesn't seem like 20 years have passed. Time flies when your having fun. After 8 years traveling the world with the Air Force, I moved back to Minnesota and am currently living in Eden Prairie. I've been married to an incredible girl from Duluth, Sheri, for 10 years. Currently I work in IT at the National Marrow Donor Program in Minneapolis helping keep the National Bone Marrow Donor Registry up and running. It keeps my busy. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in June.

Also, I heard from Kristi Johnson. She would like to have some kind of memento for the reunion. Some of the ideas are glasses, mugs, coffee cups, a deck of cards with NBHS Class of -87. Something that is inexpensive but a memory of the event. Does anyone have any contacts with a business that would be able to do this? If you do, I can be contacted at sexsonb@aol.com or bsexson@nmdp.org.

1 comment:

drbuske said...

Good to hear from you Bruce.

I just ran into Tom Peterson on campus. I think he was a freshman when we were seniors. Some of you may remember his brother Keith. Anyway, I thought I would mention that his mom Marilyn died about a year ago. Since Marilyn was involved in the school system, several of you may have known her. She was a great person.

Dale