Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Memories

Hello everyone - Carin (Peterson) Anderson. No surprise, married Brent Anderson and we've been married for 15 plus years, have two small boys (Eli 4.5, Owen 18 mos.). We now live in Hugo. Hugo - who lives there? Actually we are in same neighborhood as Barbara White. For the past 10 years I've worked for the Minnesota Wild and Xcel Energy Center and am the only one who has an email address of "wild.com"! I stay in close touch with Stephanie (Scholz) Edoff and Jen (Ward) Seifriz, Michelle (Onasch) Ashley and Nancy Kerr. And yes Steph and Jen are as goofy as they were in HS! Its exciting to hear everyone's updates and I look forward to the Reunion. We went to Brent's 20 year a couple years ago and it was a blast. Everone's guard is down and folks are happy with the lives they've chosen.

3 comments:

Jon Discher said...

A hockey job?!? Now that wins the coolest job award. I won't ask about the playoffs this year since the Bruins didn't even seem to try this season.

Great to hear from you!

drbuske said...

I think Kristi is looking for you...

Dale

Carin Anderson said...

Jon-
Yes - hockey job, unfortunately I don't make the millions they do, I just go out and get corporate advertisers to pay for them! It is great fun and as you know hockey is a passion. Our playoffs were a bit shorter than we would have preferred, however, its good to see the track we are on and hopefully make appearances every year.

Dale - I emailed Kristi this morning with our address. Ironically, we are neighbors with Barb.