Monday, April 23, 2007

yo

it's me tricia peterson sargent!

dale—thanks for setting this up. i have to say it sounds like you have way too much time in the math dept.
i am a designer and use the mac every day but i am not savy on this blogging thing. right now i am working for a small marketing and design firm. and have been in the field for about 15 yrs. since graduating from the u of mn in '91.

i am married to dick sargent (no not the one from "bewitched") and we have 3 children – casey (14), ricky (12) and tristan (10).
we are currently living in eagan, mn.

anyhoo! i am at work so i am outta here! hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

drbuske said...

It seems that a few of us were at the "U" from 87-91. (Well, I was there from 88-91). Funny we never ran across each other since it is such a small campus. You must not have taken too many advance math classes. Still, I never saw you in my "Art of Walt Disney" class or my women studies class (that's right Kris...I was way out of my comfort zone in that class...it nearly killed me).

I do have a little extra time this year as I'm on sabbatical. But that will drastically change in July when I go back as chairperson. I need the extra time "off" to think about math. It may be hard to imagine, but it is a very difficult subject that requires a lot of creativity. Besides, the kids like to see their dad once in a while and toss the old equation around.