Monday, April 23, 2007

lwalton

Hi Everyone! Thanks Dale for setting up the blog. It is a great idea and will be fun to see what everyone is up too.

Lwalton is Lisa Rudolph I believe.

I live in North Branch (I never thought that would happen). We lived in Valrico, Florida from 2001-2003 and when we moved back to MN we choose North Branch. I'm married to Andy for 10-1/2 years and we have two children, Nicklaus age 8 and Allison age 5. We live in the same development as Brian Swanson and Michelle Olsen Zak, and all of our kids go to the same daycare.

Tracy Ramberg Kress
tracykress@yahoo.com

1 comment:

drbuske said...

Tracy...I think it would be neat to see pictures of the kids if you'd be willing to post them (genetics is just amazing!).

So how did you wind up in Florida and why did you decide to move back? How do you occupy your time (besides the 24/7 task of an 8 and 5 year old)?

Be sure to let Brian and Michelle know of the blog. If Brian (or anyone else) knows any details of the Rick Doyle golf tournament (if it still exists), I'd be interested in taking part.

Dale