Sunday, April 15, 2007

How am I?

Here is a recent photo from a trip to Orlando in February. Pictured are my wife Cathy and our daughters Reagan (9) and Taylor (7).

Cathy and I met at the University of Minnesota, Morris in the fall of 1987. We've been married since 1992. From 1991 to 1997, I was working towards my Ph.D. in mathematics at Iowa State University. [For those that are interested, my dissertation was on Hibert modules over the semi-crossed products of the disk algebra.] For the past 10 years, I've been a faculty member in the math department at St. Cloud State University.

2 comments:

jlefto said...

Epcot's only 1/2 hour away from where I live. Not that you were thinking, "Hey, I wonder if any of the people I graduated with 20 years ago would like to meet with me when I'm down in Florida vacationing with my family?" Oh well, it would be fun to see people, wouldn't it?

Justin.

drbuske said...

I was actually in Orlando twice already this year. But it is difficult to pull myself away from the gripping content of the conferences. Ha.