Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hello from Michelle Olsen Zak

Hi Everyone,
Well, Tracy Ramberg Kress summed it up. Yes, we all three (Brian Swanson included) live in the same development in North Branch. I married Trent Zak (89') and have been married for 11 1/2 years. We have two daughters, Ciara 7 and Eden 6. Swore I'd never move back to North Branch but 4 years ago we made the leap (only from White Bear Lake). Daughter Eden happens to be in love with Brian Swanson's son Brendan. Daughter Ciara's best friend happens to be Dan Linkert's and Brenda Crow's daughter Savannah. Who would have thought?

Anyways, I have worked in the medical industry for the past 16 years and currently work for Medtronic as a Physician Education Program Manager educating electrophysiologists. Keeps me busy! Glad to hear from everyone. We'll be in Disney World during the Reunion weekend, hope everyone has fun!

2 comments:

drbuske said...

Michelle, it looks like you had Trent on your leash for 8.5 years before marriage. I sense from your post that you waiting for this Buske kid to come back and sweep you off your feet. ;)

Michelle Olsen Zak said...

Hi Dale,
Okay, after 20 years you can still make me laugh....but you're wrong about Trent...still madly in love..sorry. What's up with you? I know you married someone named Kathy if I am correct but that's all I know....fill me in!!!!!!! Thanks for putting together this blog. So fun to see the "old" faces. WRITE ME. My email is michelle3louise@yahoo.com.