Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dale, thank you so much for setting up this blog--how great! Hi everyone, it's fun to read your posts and the photos are great too. Are we all really turning 38 this year? Uuugh. It sounds like we have a nice bunch who have professions in academia right here at home, which is great--thank you for doing your part to keep education in Minnesota strong.

I look forward to seeing many of you at the reunion.

My husband Larry and I live in Hugo (never thought I'd be that close to home) and I've worked in downtown St. Paul at Lawson Software for nearly 8 years. We have two kids, Ben (6), and Gracie (4, in June). We also have a third on the way and set to arrive in October. This one is likely to be our permanent baby of the family.

I imagine like many of you at this stage in life, things are wildly hectic but wonderful.

I look forward to checking back and hopefully we will see a growing list of members.

Here is my updated contact info:
Barbara and Larry White
14203 Arbre Lane N.
Hugo, MN 55038
H: 651-695-0744
hello@barbarajwhite.com

Thanks again, Dale.
Barbara

1 comment:

drbuske said...

I've love to see more photos Barb. Perhaps some of you can post them (especially those folks not attending the reunion in June).